Hi from Ohio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pluto1415

Assistant Cook
I just joined this forum and thought I should post a "HI".

I'm not exactly a great cook, I can follow a recipe but don't have any imagination, so I can't cook from scratch. My husband, however, is a great cook from scratch, but ruins most recipes he tries to follow because he thinks he knows better than what the recipe says.

My forte is my caramel which, from what I always hear, is "killer".

I've been poking around and I think I can learn a lot from the folks here.

Hello

My name is Sue and I'm from New jersey. I just stumbled on this site and immediately saved it in my favorite's. I like trying new recipes, and the pear soup blog drew my attention.

Well now, Hello to puto1415, welcome and please share how you do caramel - someone just the other day was asking about caramel for cookies, can't remember who - should be in the baking cookies section. Work your way around - I am sure they would be glad to hear from you!

Hi, pluto. Welcome to DC. This is a great place to learn and have fun at the same time. Everyone here is friendly and always willing to help.

As for your caramel, please share the recipe with us. I think many of us would love to try it.

Look at our different forums to see what we have to offer. We're glad you've found us.

Welcome Sue and Pluto,
glad to have you both join us. We love new members and getting to know you and sharing recipes and some fun.
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom