Hi from Ozgal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ozgal

Assistant Cook
I'm looking forward to being part of this online community. At the moment I work long hours and mainly cook for the survival of the family. I would like to work less and start cooking more for the enjoyment.

From my lurking, I notice that there are some incredibly helpful and generous cooks out there. I hope to become acquainted with you and share my experiences with you.

I'm looking for a couple of dishes to master and make my own. My two young girls (9 & 10) love to help me cook so I'll be looking for simple recipes for them too.

Welcome, Ozgal. We're glad you've found us. Yes, there are many, many helpful members here. In time, they'll become great friends.

If you haven't already, take a few minutes to browse our forums. There's a lot to offer here. Stay around for lots of fun and information.

Hi Ozgal,
So glad you've become one of the group. There are many recipes to pick from, and we'd love to have you share some of yours. You will find that as you get to know us, you will have fun as well as just getting recipe ideas.
Again,Welcome and happy you've join us.

kadesma:)

Hi and welcome to DC Ozgal. I am so glad that you are joining us. I know that you will have a good time here. We have the most helpful and friendly members anywhere.

Hi Ozgal, welcome, you will certainly find all the help u need on here, it is incredible, any questions or problems, all u have to do is ask, someone will know the answer, Good luck, from Spiritwolf.

Back
Top Bottom