Hi from south Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookieee

Sous Chef
Hi, so glad to have found this community.

I was a long time member of the Cooking Light Bulletin Board before they closed it down. Hope I might find some of my old friends here and hopefully find some new ones. Would love to hear from both. ;)

Welcome to the forum! Lookin' forward to hearing about your cooking.

I went on that Cooking Light bulletin board, but posted very little, before it closed.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Thank you for all your nice welcomes, it does sound like a nice, warm, friendly place.

Roll_Bones, North Miami is where I grew up, went to school and worked. What school did you go to?

Joel, love to cook everything. How about you?

Dave, did you ever post on my Cooking Game of the Week? What name did you use?

27696-albums1090-picture7742.gif

Hi All,

Thank you for all your nice welcomes, it does sound like a nice, warm, friendly place.

Roll_Bones, North Miami is where I grew up, went to school and worked. What school did you go to?

Joel, love to cook everything. How about you?

Dave, did you ever post on my Cooking Game of the Week? What name did you use?
I like Cajun and Creole foods, Indian food, Asian cuisines, seafood. I don’t cook beef much, or pork. Lots of chicken

I love baking bread, and my current obsession is cookies.

I like Cajun and Creole foods, Indian food, Asian cuisines, seafood. I don’t cook beef much, or pork. Lots of chicken

I love baking bread, and my current obsession is cookies.
DH loves Mexican food, I love seafood, but we agree on just about everything else. We usually make around 15 to 20 new dishes a month. We love to try exciting new spices and spice blends. That is one of my favorite things about cooking.

We hope to do better in the bread department. And this Christmas we had a list of around 10 new cookie recipes we wanted to try, but life got in the way and we only tried 3. Hope you did better. Thanks for replying. Joan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom