Hi From the UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phil_uk

Assistant Cook
Hi All,

So its kind of late to start learning but thats what i am trying. 33 now and always been a workaholic (i work in IT) and over recent months worked every hour on projects but my company although they appreicated the effort wouldnt reward it so i have decided to take back my evening's and weekend.

With all this new found time my wife is happy to at least see me but i have decided to start to learn to cook.

Cooking knowledge - i can things that come out of packages and simple things but thats it pretty much.

One of the first things i want to cook is selfmade burgers / wedges and salad with a dressing but i will post that in another thread.

Hoping to learn lots.

Thats the intro ;)

Phil

Hi, Phil. Welcome to DC. You're among friends here, many from the UK as you already see. You'll do fine in the kitchen and will get plenty of help from our friendly and helpful members. Glad you've found us.

hiya, and just wanted to let ya know, I served up a propper UK breakfast this morn with grilled tomatoes, beans, toast, and some spicy sausage along with the poached eggs. (Had no kippers or kidneys this time round.)

Welcome Phil, we need some more UKers here, a lot more. Y'all add a lot to the forum.

Thanks for joining.

thanks for the comments i will try my best to add something from the UK ;)

Back
Top Bottom