hi hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hannan rose

Assistant Cook
Hia how are you doing good I hope. Well lets see where to start. Well I live in O-town, Fl i will just enrolled into Le Cordon Bleu Culinary School. Class starts April 9th. Fell free to ask me stuff i love to an. odd ?s and stuff hehe.

hi! We have a Le Cordon Bleu program in Austin. DH wanted to enroll, but, maybe after the kids are out of the house ...

mraa said:
hi! We have a Le Cordon Bleu program in Austin. DH wanted to enroll, but, maybe after the kids are out of the house ...

yeah its not cheap :dry:

being that DH is 30, he went to visit because he loves to cook just as much as I do, and when he went on the tour, he got to talk to some of the professors (or whatever the teachers are called!), and they told him that if he has a passion for food, but he has no real desire to work at, say, a 5-star restaurant, then culinary school isn't for him. Basically, if he (DH) has good recipes, can execute them well, then he may, should he want to open a restaurant, have no need of a culinary school. Either way, I'm happy to see that you are a culinary student. I think it's neat.

mraa said:
being that DH is 30, he went to visit because he loves to cook just as much as I do, and when he went on the tour, he got to talk to some of the professors (or whatever the teachers are called!), and they told him that if he has a passion for food, but he has no real desire to work at, say, a 5-star restaurant, then culinary school isn't for him. Basically, if he (DH) has good recipes, can execute them well, then he may, should he want to open a restaurant, have no need of a culinary school. Either way, I'm happy to see that you are a culinary student. I think it's neat.

yeah after talking to me they feel like it will be the best for me. my mom just worried about the money but i feel like it will be the best for me. Thanks. :) and thanks for the welcome :)

Hi and welcome. So glad you are joining us. We have great recipes and the best members anywhere. They can help you with any question, on any topic.:)

Welcome. DC will be a good addition to your culinary studies. You'll have to share your experience with us. Good luck, study and practice hard. If it's something you really want, keep your eye on your dream and make it happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom