HI I am new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slotgirl

Assistant Cook
Hi all good day frm NEW YORK i am new love to cook and bake and make candy .Would love to talk to some one about makeing candy cookie's cake's I cook for my mom alot :chef:

Welcome to DC Slot Girl! We have many here who love to bake and make candy so you will feel right at home!

Have fun!

Welcome to DC -I love to bake and make candy too!

What kinds of things do you like to bake or make?

Hi all good day frm NEW YORK i am new love to cook and bake and make candy .Would love to talk to some one about makeing candy cookie's cake's I cook for my mom alot :chef:
.Welcome slotgirl.
I hope, You enjoy here so keep posting and sharing your view with us.

Hi Michael thank you for your welcome,I live to watch you and Duff from ace of cake's .Due to my health it is hard for me to stand and cook ,I need help to make a good meal, with steak, corn and some kind of
Potatoes. and something with pudding. to top it off please help me SLOTGIRL

.Welcome slotgirl.
I hope, You enjoy here so keep posting and sharing your view with us.
Would love to chat I am here Mon-Fri 8;30 am until 1 pm EST Please let's talk I make candy bake cook for my mom I love to bake and due candy for everything and any thing I do sugar free candy to it is so much more money .I love to make cookie's cupcake’s not good with pie's never made one I am little nervous about that I make the best peanut butter cup's Would love to learn to due pretzels with candy please get back to me

Welcome to DC -I love to bake and make candy too!

What kinds of things do you like to bake or make?
Would love to chat I am here Mon-Fri 8;30 am until 1 pm EST Please let's talk I make candy bake cook for my mom I love to bake and due candy for everything and any thing I do sugar free candy to it is so much more money .I love to make cookie's cupcake’s not good with pie's never made one I am little nervous about that I make the best peanut butter cup's Would love to learn to due pretzels with candy please get back to me

Welcome to DC. Jump in any thread you are interested in - - - we are all here to participate and chat. You might check out the Dessert Forum. It has some sub forums that you may be interested in. Just put your cursor on the Desserts block above.

Back
Top Bottom