Hi I'm Rick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bama-Rick

Senior Cook
Just joined this forum but have been cooking for the 55 years. MOstly I enjoy baking, canning and making candy however, the later has finally caught up with me and now I only make candy and sweets for friends.

While I'm never cooked for a living most of my career was in a related field, I was a butcher for over forty years.

Hi Rick, WELCOME!!!!!!

You better lay some ground rules, otherwise you know you will be bombarded with questions lol

A non-butcher question, what do you like to cook?

Welcome! Bama made me think of Bama White BBQ sauce.:ROFLMAO:

Hi Rick welcome! Wow you have a lot of experience cooking. Looking forward to learning from you and hearing your ideas. I've been cooking for fun for about 10 years and I'm still learning so much every day. I also just joined this forum and hope to meet other like-minded people =)

I like to cook soups and stews, but mostly I like to bake, cookies, pies, bread, I love to make bread and it shows, every time I go to my doctor she gives me a tongue lashing about losing weight. I like to make candy, so this is my time of year, oh and i occasionally grill a steak, while I haven't done any butching in several years old habits are hard to break.

Back
Top Bottom