Hi! I'm the new kid on the block.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to cooking but I consider myself to be a not-so-bad cook. Would love to get more involved and share new ideas.:clap:

Bugging Blue... Is easy cause she's buggable... Bugging Blue, Is all I really wanna doooo!
Lalalala lalalala
I'm bored, very very bored! Just thought I'd post this little song a wrote till you come for coffee in the morning.
I'm gonna go do something constructive now :p

Welcome to both of you. Look at the places where folks are from. We have members from all over the globe. This is a great place to learn and have fun. Lots of laughter mixed in with all the help and info you could ask for.

I was looking at all the places people come from too. It really is quite awesome - and humbling in a way :) FYI - it actually bugs me quite a bit when people say OMG. It is quite disrespectful!

I was looking at all the places people come from too. It really is quite awesome - and humbling in a way :) FYI - it actually bugs me quite a bit when people say OMG. It is quite disrespectful!

You will find that we use a lot of shorcuts in this forum. Not the text ones though. OMG could stand for Oh my goodness, Oh my gosh, or any words you may want to apply to it. It is when it is spelled out and using God with it that it becomes disrespectful. I myself, use "oh my goodness" all the time. And I assume that when I use the letters, others are reading it that way too. It is one of my moments when I try to look for the best side of people. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom