Hi there! Another newbie here....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheryl J

Chef Extraordinaire
Greetings, all! I'm cj and new to this board. I'm from a small desert town in Southern California and have lived here most of my life, have two daughters and five wonderful grandchildren, ranging in age from almost 2 through 10.

I love to cook and prepare colorful meals, and enjoy the bounty of fresh fruits and veggies that California has to offer. It is a challenge at times, as I live alone, however my foodsaver and I have become very good friends. :)

This looks like a fun forum and I've been enjoying looking at some great pics and reading some wonderful ideas. I'm looking forward to joining in here.

Happy cooking!

~cj

Welcome to DC.
A small desert town like Yermo small. I have been stationed at Irwin twice for a total of 5.5 years I know the desert. I currently live in Colorado. I have family in Hesperia.

Buon Giorno and Welcome Aboard ...

I am in between Death Valley ( the climate here in Madrid Capital, Iberian Peninsula ) for professional projects and headed to the love of my life, Puglia, Italia, where we have our real home in 10 days.

We had lived in San Francisco, California for a decade years ago.
Wonderful city ...

Ciao. Margi.

Wow, I can sure see that there are folks from ALL over the place here! Makes for an interesting board and interesting recipes. :chef:

I'm in the upper Mojave Desert (Kern County) just at the base of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. Near the Ridgecrest area - so no, not quite as tiny as Yermo is, lol. On those occasions when one needs to get out of the desert, there are lakes and rivers only about an hour away. Yay!

Thanks again for the warm welcome, everyone. :)

Your very welcome Cheryl :)

I am new also and I am really enjoying my time here, I never want to log off :ROFLMAO:

Such lovely members and the admin and mods are ever so helpful, it is a pleasure to be here :)

Kylie1969 said:
Your very welcome Cheryl :)

I am new also and I am really enjoying my time here, I never want to log off :ROFLMAO:

Such lovely members and the admin and mods are ever so helpful, it is a pleasure to be here :)

I'm on here about a billion times a day on the DC app.

:) I'm not very advanced when it comes to my Iphone, texting and taking pics from my phone is about all I do....:unsure: haha...

Cheryl J said:
:) I'm not very advanced when it comes to my Iphone, texting and taking pics from my phone is about all I do....:unsure: haha...

My wife has iphone. I'll just say I'm glad I don't have one. I have a Android.

My daughter has an Android and loves it. My other daughter has a Blackberry and isn't too happy with it. My son in law gave me his Iphone when he got an upgrade and I'm perfectly happy with it - long as I can talk, text, and take pics, I'm good. Doesn't take much to please me. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom