Hi There Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kat Brandhuber

Assistant Cook
My name is Kat Brandhuber. I live in Texas and cooking is my ultimate passion. I'm only 20 years old, but I've been cooking since I was 6 years old, and I've been in the kitchen for as long as I can remember.

My type of food is comfort food. I make fish, steak, ribs, pork, veggies, etc. I just love my food! I want to own my own restaurant one day.

I'm really open and friendly, and I totally love to talk about food. Let's talk!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Hi Kat and welcome. I also started cooking at your age and now I could be your grandma. We really like to get young people here with a passion for cooking as none of us are so old we know everything, even though some claim they do.;) Have fun...:chef:

Thanks! I'm actually starting a food blog because so many people I know want to me to teach them to cook/ want to know my recipes. It's super exciting!

Welcome to DC Kat. This is a fun place to come to. Lots of laughter, information and as you will find out most of us have a pet or two. We share our successes along with our failures. And you can count on someone comming to our rescue when we need help with a recipe. "Where did I go wrong?" is a familiar question here. And sure enough a number of answers will appear.

We love having young people join us. They bring a bright light to all of us. :angel:

I've already met many nice people who are so eager to welcome me. It's very sweet. :)

Welcome Kat. :D

So you started cooking at 6. :clap:

I didn't start cooking that early but I did start eating before that age. :yum:

Enjoy yourself here. :bounce:

Just remember to not pay too much attention to what mental defects like myself post and you can have a great time. :whistling

You seem totally ok to me! It's nice to meet you. :)

ALOOOO-HA Kat!
Welcome to DC, jump in feet first, the waters great!
Folks here are so very helpful.
I too am old enough to be your Mimi, and yet, I just today learned, from a member here, Dawgluver, how to make Pickled Green Beans, something I have been trying to do now a couple of years now.
Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom