Hi there from Italy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi,
I've just knocked on the door of this forum. Thanks for opening
My passion? Oh, cooking! I like to cook a bit of traditional Italian cuisine and also experiment with something new, all absolutely homemade.
I am also here to learn new styles, ingredients, recipes and share all this.

Ciao!
My Pinch of Italy

Hi and welcome to Discuss Cooking [emoji2] I hope you're coping well with the restrictions Italy is under right now. I look forward to hearing about your food.

Pepperhead212, grazie molte for the welcome!

I can't wait to share with all of you my recipes..and share some lesser- known Italian regional recipes as well

Ciao!

Thank you very much Katie H, these words are so good for me at this difficult time for us. We are all wrapped in one big virtual embrace.

I'm glad to be welcomed like this
I really needed it!

And now, have fun!

Ciao GotGarlic
thank you for the welcome.

Oh, here it's quite an ordeal, cooking is a little help. But all your welcome and words, I assure, are working absolutely well to cheer me up even more!

And I can't wait to share my recipes with you (also because now I have so much time to cook!).

Welcome MyPinchofItaly - I worked in Casalepourtalengo for a few months. I spent a really cool night in Milan about 20 years ago. There was a full lunar eclipse. I had a hotel in Milan and never turned the covers down on the bed. It was an all night party and straight to the airport. Slept almost the entire way back to Atlanta.

Welcome to DC!

Back
Top Bottom