Hi there, from the GTA, s. ont. CANADA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tumbleweed

Assistant Cook
Hi,
I am a mid 40's single dad with two boys agers 10 and 13. I really love to cook, but am so glad to have just found this list, as I was doing a search for
cross rib roast..and it came up with a real nice thread about it right here.. I knew I had to sign up right away for this list. I'm sure with the support here
I will be able to return to the swing of things in the kitchen...afterall, you can only eat out so many times before it hurts financially, or before you get sick of fast foods...right? nothing like home cooking. again, so glad to be here and hope to make many acquaintances during my stay here. Thanks for having me.

Hi, tumbleweed. Welcome to DC. Yep, eating out can get old and expensive, especially when you have 2 little food vacuums. AKA your sons. I know, Buck and I raised 5 children. They can put away a lot of food...fast.

Dust off your pots and pans and ask as many questions as necessary. The answers will come. And, while you're brushing up your cooking skills, get your boys involved, too. They're old enough to help.

Enjoy DC. We're glad you've found us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom