Hi Ya All :) New from SA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snip 13

Master Chef
I don't believe I ever did introduce myself when I joined DC so here goes!
Hi
I'm Odette and I'm a cookaholic lol! (wait I think that might be another group :p)
Pleasure to meet all you nice people, hope to be here for a long time to come.
Kiss Kiss

Oh sure, come sneaking back in here after 8 million posts and say hi now that you're famous. :LOL:

Yer crackin me up! :ROFLMAO:

In Cookoholics Anonymous, do they have a 12 step plan to hunger?

Haha, no, you didn't. I looked! I think we've been getting to know you pretty quickly anyways. :D Odette is a very pretty name by the way.

Thanks :) hated my name growing up, always got teased Odie "as in Garfield and Odie" lol
It's not a family name, my mom was watching Ms SA and Odette Scrooby won the year I was born. Guess I can be glad she wasn't watching The A Team :)

Oh sure, come sneaking back in here after 8 million posts and say hi now that you're famous. :LOL:

Yer crackin me up! :ROFLMAO:

In Cookoholics Anonymous, do they have a 12 step plan to hunger?

Always have to be fashionably late lol !

Here's the 12 step plan:
Start of cooking fancy meals and make simpler ones as you go. Once you get to 12 you get forced to order Take Out :P

there's always a bright side. your mom could have called you scrooby... :D

pleasure to make your acquaintance, ma'am. :)

Hi Odette .. Btw, I love your name. Welcome to DC .. as you already know, it's a great place. Nice people, great recipes, and lots of useful information.

I love reading all your posts.

Hi Odette .. Btw, I love your name. Welcome to DC .. as you already know, it's a great place. Nice people, great recipes, and lots of useful information.

I love reading all your posts.

Thank you :) And nice to meet you! I did cheat a bit since I joined last month but I forgot to introduce myself and just kinda blended in. I already feel like I've known you all for years! You guys are all great!

Back
Top Bottom