Hi ya'll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

christianmomof3

Assistant Cook
Hi, I am new and have not checked out this site yet.
I have 3 children ages 4,7, and 13 and my 7 yo has dairy sensitivities - it makes his nose run and gives him a tummy ache. We just figured this out last Nov., and I am still learning to cook w/out dairy. It is worth it because he no longer has to be on allergy medicine, but it is still difficult for me since my younger two children are picky eaters.
I love to cook and hope to find some good recipees here, although I rarely actuall follow a recipee the way it is written - I usually substitute a lot and use recipees as general guidelines. :)
In Christ, Dana

Welcome to DC! I'm sure there will be someone to help you adjust some recipes for your son...or you can help them. :)

Hi, Dana! Welcome to DiscussCooking (DC for short)!:clap:

We have a lot of good info and a lot of very good people on here that are always willing to share ideas and information and help in any way they can. I'm sure you will find the time you spend here well worth it.

Since you mentioned your son's milk sensativity ... you might want to check out our Health, Nutrition and Special Diets Forum.

Jump in, get your feet wet, and remember - the only dumb question is the one not asked!

Hi Dana,
Welcome to DC. My son had milk allergies when he was younger but his gave him a runny nose. He's since outgrown it.
You came to the right place for help with recipes!

Welcome to DC Dana,
So glad you've joined us. I'm sure you will find just what you need here.

kadesma:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom