Hi y'all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chefme

Assistant Cook
Hi.... I'm a girl who loves cooking as a hobby.. and no, i'm not a chef.. lol :chef::chef: i always try new dishes and sometimes it's delightful and sometimes, huh, i'd rather forget :rolleyes::rolleyes: i'm sure you understand.. lol

Hi.... I'm a girl who loves cooking as a hobby.. and no, i'm not a chef.. lol :chef::chef: i always try new dishes and sometimes it's delightful and sometimes, huh, i'd rather forget :rolleyes::rolleyes: i'm sure you understand.. lol

Dear Chefme, Why no, everyone here makes perfect dishes first try! Surely you understand that !:) Otherwise it's great to have you, this is a fun place and we have all forgotten how many things went wrong.:mellow:Enjoy!

Hi, chefme. Welcome to DC. It's always fun trying new dishes, whether they turn out well or not. It's sort of the thrill of the hunt kind of thing. Don't worry when some don't work out quite right. That's when you order pizza.:LOL:

Hope you decide to stay with us a long time. This is a wonderful place. We're glad you've found us.

Back
Top Bottom