Hola!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pinon

Assistant Cook
Well that's about the extent of my Spanish. I found this site while checking again to see if an old site I used to go to had re-appeared. No luck there but I found this one, and it sure seems to be a friendly place. So, I think I lucked out after all.

Welcome Pinon,
I'm sure you'll enjoy the site as much as we all do. Glad to have you join us.

kadesma:)

Welcome to the best place on earth!!! Well, close, but you know what I mean!

Hi Pinon! I'm glad to see another New Mexican on board! I grew up in Santa Fe and moved to Washington about 3 years ago. We have another New Mexican here, who lives in Raton. All my family is still there. My mom lives in Algodones, by Bernalilo. Where in ABQ do you live?

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been having a ball the last few hours just reading threads. There is such a wonderful group of people here!

Corazon, I had noticed the fellow New Mexican, it thrilled me no end as I am usually the one and only. I live in the NE part of town.

The Whole Foods is in the far NE part of town and "Old Town" is in the southern part of the NW. It's grown amazingly the last few years, if you haven't been here in a while you wouldn't recognise the place.

Holy Moley, was I off! I've never been good at ABQ. I know how to get to the places I need but that's all. I like your user name, by the way, nothing like fresh roasted pinon covered in salt. Your signature made me laugh too. Welcome!!!

Welcome to our family, Pinon!
In about a week, you'll forget all about your old site, since you'll be so busy chatting and swapping recipes with us!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom