Hola. Hello. Bonjour. Bonjourno.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dwhite2489

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone. I don't really speak all of the languages I said "hello" in. :) I am 24 and live in Tennessee. I am an amateur at-home cook. I'm obviously new to the site, but my reason to come here was because tonight, I was making a Citrus Pork Roast and completely ruined it. So to vent my frustrations, I am here. :) I love to cook. Those times that I get it wrong, though, really irritate me to no end. Tonight, as a dinner for my parents, I made a Citrus Pork Roast with Saffron Rice and some sides. Everything else turned out fine and delicious. However, my roast was completely oversalted. I hate hate hate no flavor, but I hate when I overflavor or oversalt food even more. Anyone else? Yea, someone else does. :) oh well. I hope to meet some wonderful people on here. Bye!! :)

Hi and welcome. Things happen in the kitchen, and we have to learn to roll with the punches. Easier said than done, I know. When I was in my 20's I would really let it bother me, but I have grown up some since then. ;) maybe post the recipe and others could look at it and help you adjust.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom