howdy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mraa

Senior Cook
Just wanted to say hi from austin, tx. Love to cook for my family of four, even though the smallest was born in Sept, so his food will haveto be puree'd for now ( or however you spell it). With 2 kids under 2 for the moment, posts here for me will be short and few for now. But maybe soon y'all can pass on good recipes for making good baby food :chef:

have a good friday, y'all

Chef R

Thanx ~ the oldest will be 2 in May. Gotta go find dinner now ~ maybe some french toast with the brioche I made last night in my new-to-me bread machine.

~Chef R

Hi and welcome. I know what you mean, my first two were just 13 months apart. Those were pretty hecktic days. When I look back now, I can't beleive how fast they went. :rolleyes:

I'm glad to be here. Long story short, I've been MIA on the internet for almost 3 years and now we have a new computer and internet access. I'm happy to have the chance to search recipes and talk about food stuff.

I really am excited to get the chance to search for new recipes. Mine are in need of some new interesting ones.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom