Howdy from houston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ehlcee

Assistant Cook
Hi all,

I just found this site today. Last night i was flipping through my old sundays at moosewood cookbook and thought i'd check out their site today. followed some links and discovered you guys.

I love reading cookbooks, dreaming about different ethnic foods and comfort foods and sweet foods. since being diagnosed with diabetes a few years ago, i've had to limit my carbohydrates quite a bit which means i can't just start cooking whatever i am craving in the moment. today, i want to do something with eggplant and tofu, maybe curry or chinese.

anyway, i just wanted to say "hi" and I hope to get to know you all better...
Ehlcee

Hi Ehlcee, welcome to our group. Glad that you joined us. This is definitely the right site for you as there are many interesting topics that you can take advantage of like Health, Nutrition & Special Diets, Vegetables & Vegetarians etc. Feel free to share your special recipes with us too.

thanks for the warm welcome

(waves) to,

thegrova, corazon90, Andy M., pdswife, JoAnn L., shpj4, boufa06

Nice to meet you all! :)

Ehlcee

Howdy Ehlcee!

I'm a Houstonian, too, though my hubby and I live overseas presently. You will like this site---people are very friendly and helpful and there are lots of suggestions and recipes. Glad that you joined!

Back
Top Bottom