Howdy, Ya'll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigdaddycouch

Assistant Cook
My name is Richard Couch and I live in the heart of Texas (Brownwood), home of the mighty Lions football.:rolleyes:
Looking forward to this site to see what the good cooks are cooking up. Anyway, ya'll have a nice day and keep your hat on, it is going to be hot.:mad:

Richard

My name is Richard Couch and I live in the heart of Texas (Brownwood), home of the mighty Lions football.:rolleyes:
Looking forward to this site to see what the good cooks are cooking up. Anyway, ya'll have a nice day and keep your hat on, it is going to be hot.:mad:

Richard

Hello Richard, and welcome to the large family of DC. Glad you are here. We are happy to have you. Being from TX, any good BBQ or Tex-Mex recipes?

Bob

Morning Bob;

My son has a brisket recipe, I have tired to get it from him but he want give his secret away.:cool: I'll get back at you on this and send some later.

stay cool
richad:chef:

I have a bowl on hot peppers ready to put up with out using a pressure cooker, any suggestions.

Richard:chef:

Hi Richard! Welcome to DC! I just got on it myself. There's a lot of good ideas out there from other folks and recipes. I'm down here on the gulf coast of Texas, but I know B-wood! All my kin folk are from there and Early! Bean's and Driskill's!

Howdy & Welcome!
img_836267_0_9bb43df35840810858795d404f585c7a.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom