Howdy Y'all From Texas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brandi Clark

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone! My name is Brandi Clark and I'm from Texas. Yes, we actually have cars here, not all of us ride horses! :LOL: I've only been a member of this forum for a short time. I've posted a few times and just realized that I should introduce myself. Where are my southern belle manners?

Anyway, I've really enjoyed visiting this forum and learning so much already. I have a blog about cooking and am always looking to see what else I can learn about cooking. I also enjoy doing crafts and making recipe boxes.

Again, Howdy Y'all From Texas, it's nice to meet you!

Brandi

Brandi Clark said:
Hi everyone! My name is Brandi Clark and I'm from Texas. Yes, we actually have cars here, not all of us ride horses! :LOL:

And your vehicle happens to be a pickup truck??:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

I used to live in San Antonio Texas myself!
Glad you have joined us, don't be shy and have tons of fun with us!!:)

Welcome to DC, Brandi. I don't think I have ever said the word howdy:LOL:
What part of our state are you from? I was born and raised in the Garland/Rowlett area. Now we live on Lake Tawakoni.

Thanks for the welcome

Thank you all for the welcome messages.

urmaniac13 - While I happen to drive a car there are few pickup trucks in the family not to mention a three-wheeler! :ROFLMAO:

texasgirl - I'm from East Texas in the Pineywoods.

I'm Filippo and i live in italy,
i found this forum searching a site about food to improve the english of my brand new site (i'm going to rewright all pages):
www.calabrian-cooking.com
a site about italian food recipes and tipical mediterranean diet.

If someone have a little time, take a look and let me know what do you thing about and wath should i do to improve it.
Thanks to all

by.... from Italy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom