I am a new member!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SassyApples

Assistant Cook
I am a new member to this forum. I googled, "Cooking Forums" and this site popped up first, and here I am.

Being on a forum is relatively new for me, and I did join the epicurious.com forum about six months ago. It was mostly diva drama and not so much about cooking, so I left and decided to find a place that cooking is the main ingredient of the discussions and not who like who and especially the hate that was there. One member in particular was really exceptionally unpleasant, and I decided to fly outta there!

I am an okay cook, and have some brilliant ideas sometimes, and can be a doe-doe head at other times.. can cooking brillance come in flash pans?

Let me know if this is another cooking diva drama site.. and if not.. I will try to make myself at home!

Welcome to Discuss Cooking! We talk about cooking and much more. There's going to be a bit of drama no matter where you go. That's simply the way of the world. The only difference is here, we try to nip it in the bud. As you look around you will see the bond that has been created.

So...pull up a chair, get out your recipe folder so you can swipe a few recipes (we have plenty, we won't miss a few :chef:) and plan on becoming addicted. Sorry, there is no cure :ermm:.

p.s. You will receive a Welcome Letter. I haven't read one recently, but, there should be some standard info in it to get you started. If you have any questions at all just knock on my door (that means send me a Private Message), or any other mod or admin. Well, almost any other one, as I know of a couple that have gone out of town. I'm not going anywhere so feel free to call on me.

Hi Sassy,
wander through the different threads and you will see some that are just for fun, some giving love and support..There are so many recipes and Ideas it takes days to even get through a part of them..Ask a question and stand back,the amount of answers will amaze you..I doubt you will find a friendlier forum around..Sure every once in a while we have a little tempest in a tea pot, but we get those tucked away and straightened out as fast as possible. Learn all about us and let us learn about you..All the administrators are tops and the moderators are too, except me I'm the old grump:LOL: just kidding...Enjoy the forum and make yourself right at home.
kadesma

Hi Sassy,
Welcome to DC!

As with any "family" you will find some ups and downs here, but mostly you will find a bunch of people who come for the food and stay for the friendship, laughs and caring.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom