I am a Thai chef - happy to be here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChefKae

Assistant Cook
Thank you so much for letting me join your forum. I was trained as a Thai chafe at the Dusit Thani in Bangkok, Thailand and have 20 years of experience as a Thai cook. Now, I am married and live in the USA. When I first came here, I started a Thai catering business that grew into a restaurant. But, I LOVE cooking and the restaurant business was too much other stuff so now I teach in person and online Thai cooking classes at home. If you would like to view some of my Thai cooking you can see videos at YouTube. Have a nice day! :chef:

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you could join us.

I love Thai food (the real stuff) but so far have not tried to cook a lot of it.

Will check you YouTube channel tonight. I also have a YouTube channel, if you would like some tip just ask.

Hello Kae,

I don't know anything about cooking Thai food, but I sure do love eating it... especially the spicy stuff!

I'll be watching your Youtubes for some free cooking lessons!

Glad you could join us.

I love Thai food (the real stuff) but so far have not tried to cook a lot of it.

Will check you YouTube channel tonight. I also have a YouTube channel, if you would like some tip just ask.

Thank you for the reply. I am Thai so I only cook the real food. My husband brought me to some Thai restaurants in the USA, when I first came here but I was not too happy because it was not same as my food. I started cooking real Thai food, like I make in Thailand and people here love it a lot.

I will look at your YouTube too. have a good night! :)

Hi again Kae,

I just checked your Youtubes and the ones I saw were in Thai. Do you have any English speaking videos? I'd love to see them...

Thx, RD

Welcome to Discuss Cooking, ChefKae! We're glad you're here. :flowers:

----------
RD, ChefKae has a few videos up that are in English. :)

Hi and welcome to Discuss Cooking :)

I love Thai food! There's a Thai restaurant nearby that we've been going to for many years. I haven't been to Thailand, so I don't know how authentic it is, but it seems like it is. I know it's delicious! :LOL:

I've made a few Thai dishes. Spring rolls, chicken satay with peanut sauce, shrimp curry and, of course, pad Thai, are some of my favorites. I would love to see your recipes.

Hi and welcome to Discuss Cooking :)

I love Thai food! There's a Thai restaurant nearby that we've been going to for many years. I haven't been to Thailand, so I don't know how authentic it is, but it seems like it is. I know it's delicious! :LOL:

I've made a few Thai dishes. Spring rolls, chicken satay with peanut sauce, shrimp curry and, of course, pad Thai, are some of my favorites. I would love to see your recipes.

Many of my videos are at https://www.youtube.com/user/chefkae but all the English versions are on my Udemy and Skillshare courses. Eventually, I will be moving more of them over to YouTube as well.

Welcome to DC! I have a question. What can you do with the actual kaffir limes? I have a tree and hate to just use the leaves and zest only.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom