I introduce myself...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DianaP81

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone, I'm Diana, I'm a newbie here. The first user I have been reading here is Yummy Tummy of Naples, but Naples in Italy?:)
I live close to Napoli, we have wonderful foods, but I would be glad to discover your traditional food!
How do you post and read recipes?
I do not speak English well , correct me if I'm wrong, thank's :) !

Welcome to DC! Your English sounds fine, we'll all be happy to help you. Look up the section, Recipes and Ingredients, and the menu will drop down, giving you a choice of where you might want to post your recipe.

Last edited:
Hi Diana. Welcome to DC. I think your English is good. Mrs D (my wife) is German and she is always self-conscious about her English. No worries, you're doing just fine.

Hello and welcome!

I'm from Brasov, Romania, and sometimes my English is awful, so I understand.

I think your English is very well. You shall be just fine here!

With love,
~Cat

Thanks everyone for the welcome!
Thanks Cat, Is Brasov the city near of Dracula Castle?Bran Castle, is that true?:...wonderful :ROFLMAO:!!!
What are your typical food??:chef:
I love food from other countries!:yum::yum:

Hi: my name is Ted, another newbie and look forward to the forum
former chef who was taught by an old school Polish restaurant owner who cracked the whip. it was my boot camp. I didn't appreciate it at the time but do now.
working on chili and ribs for the Super Bowl tomorrow. got some great tips on precooking the ribs from the forum
thanks and look forward to conversing with all of you
Ted

Welcome Diana. This is a very friendly forum, no one will criticize your English here.

Ted, welcome to you also. You should start your own "Hello" thread so everyone can welcome you properly. :)

Ciao Diana,

these guys here are very polite, they very rarely say that your english could need some improvement, so don't worry... they'll understand us ;o)

My sposo started working in Italy at the beginning of the year, he is in Veneto now, near Vicenza. Well right now he is lying next to me on the sofa and is watching football, or soccer, as the American say ;o)

Back
Top Bottom