I never said hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Silver

Senior Cook
I just realized that I've been posting but never saw the intro forum...so here I am.

Uni student in a professional program in Vancouver who has always enjoyed food a little too much. I've been working hard on fat loss and I've taken to really enjoying cooking now that I'm preparing almost all of my own meals. Forums have been wonderful for everything else I've had a passion about (golf, wine, motorcycling, golf, fitness, golf, did I mention golf?) so I figured a good cooking forum was the way to go. Asked around and this was suggested 2 out of 2 times, so I figured it was the way to go and here I am.

I'm annoying and ask a lot of questions because I don't like not knowing stuff, even when it's not important, so please bear with me (or ignore me, everyone else does! :LOL:)

See you around!

...and I never said, "Welcome Aboard!"

Too bad you're not interested in golf, we have a lot of avid golfers on this site.

Welcome to DC Silver..Ask as often and as much as you want. We love lending a helping hand:LOL:

kadesma

Lol I just realized I used "this was the way to go" twice in two sentences. I'm not going to edit it because those reminders keep me on my toes. Good job.

Thanks for the welcomes and hopefully I'll be around for awhile and eventually be able to contribute as well!

You've already contributed, Silver!
We're really glad you've chosen us, and hey, 2 out of 2 recommendations! This was the way to go!:LOL:

Hi Silver, I am so glad that you are enjoying this forum as much as we do!! Stick around and hang with us whenever you can, ask away, and enjoy your kitchen adventure, and pretty soon we will turn to YOU for some advice!!

urmaniac13 said:
Hi Silver, I am so glad that you are enjoying this forum as much as we do!! Stick around and hang with us whenever you can, ask away, and enjoy your kitchen adventure, and pretty soon we will turn to YOU for some advice!!

Well, that's possible. I often get told I'm more than a little OCD when it comes to learning about my interests :rolleyes:

Hey Corazon, I'll do the best I can.

I'm actually going down to Sudden Valley this weekend to go see Cirque in Seattle (our friends have a cabin in SV where we stay). I'm not actually in Vancouver, but rather Coquitlam...although I go to school and work in Vancouver - it's all the same, really.

wow. Cirque du soleil, should be a good show. I've never seen them but I've been studying dance since I was 3. Though it's different than what I've always studied, I can appreciate their level of creativity. They are a great company. Enjoy yourself.

Yeah, this will be our third time. The last time, my gf got pulled up on stage, which was *really* funny. She's a dance teacher though, so she's used to stage.

Silver said:
I'm annoying and ask a lot of questions because I don't like not knowing stuff, even when it's not important, so please bear with me (or ignore me, everyone else does! :LOL:)

See you around!

Being inquisitve is not annoying, at least not to me, I'm the same way:angel:
But, you don't learn, unless you ask. I ask questions and do whatever over and over until I have it the solution. I also ask why something works the way it does, because, if you know why something works, then you know more about why it does what it does:LOL: See?

corazon90 said:
What kind of dance does she study?

She teaches jazz/tap/musical theatre/lyrical mostly. She's definitely more creative than I am!

Thanks TG, questions are important, I think, that's why I love forums like this -- a wealth of knowledge!

Hi-Yo Silver! (Hum to the tune of the William Tell Overture.)

Welcome to DC :)
LRandT.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom