I'd like to welcome a new member, NancyG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Half Baked

Executive Chef
Welcome to DC, Nancy! I know you'll enjoy DC as much as we do. If you get lost on the site, there's always someone to help!

Some of us know her as SweeTooth! :LOL:

Thanks Jan and everyone! I'm still learning my way around. I did post an intro somewhere on the forums, I'm just not sure where! :LOL:

Nancy

Hi Nancy,
glad to meet you. Keep poking around and you'll find your way quickly..We all love new members and welcome them happily..
A big welcome to you.

kadesma:)

Hello to Nancy/SweeTooth from 'Chopped Liver'!! - to know what that means, you must find your original post!!

This site is so big, every morning I just go to "New Posts" that way I don't miss a thing... ;)

Welcome Nancy!! Glad to have you with us!!

If you forgot where you made your post and can't find it, just go to your profile (easiest way, click on your handle/user ID of your post above), then look at "Forum info" the top left box, and click either on "Find all posts by NancyG" or "Find all threads started by NancyG". At this point, as you are still new, you should be able to find all your posts easily... all the posts/threads will be shown in chronological order, with the recent ones first.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom