I'm new also

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daniela

Assistant Cook
A really warm hello from Bahrain.
Nice being member on this forum which is great.
Few words about me. I'm from Romania but living in Bahrain and my hobby is cooking and birthday cakes creation.

Have a nice day!

Welcome to DC. Your interest in cooking will be well received here. I noticed that you are a baker of cakes. What are your favorites? Banana Carmel Marble is one of my favorites. With tons of frosting of course!

Thanks for your welcome Stir Blue.
My favourites are french birthday cakes with lots of chocolate and brandy or rum syrup, than for summer something like upside down diplomat cakes with fresh fruits inside.

One of our summer favorites here would be the SnowBall Cake. Simply slice an angel food cake (or sponge cake) in half. After scooping some of the cake out and making a tunnel around the ring, fill with frozen berries (usually sweetened strawberries). Place the cake top back on and cover with whipped topping. Freeze. To serve: garnish with some berries, slice and eat. If the cake thaws, it will become a monster sog!

Hi and welcome to DC daniela. On of my favorite cake is Rhubarb cake. I am so glad that you are joining us. I know you will have a good time.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom