Im new and like to eat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shayadave

Assistant Cook
Hello there, I am new on here and found out about this site from a member who just joined my forum. I already sent the link to this forum to every single contact that I have on my e-mail, including my wife which I hope that she come's on here and is able to discuss recipes because she love's to cook all the time.

I am 25, married with a 2 year old daughter and another one on the way. We all live in Oceanside Ca. and are a military family. I am active duty USMC (military Police) aboard Camp Pendleton.

I was born in Independence Mo and lived there for about 14 years until I moved to California.

That's about it for now. Hope to see more of yall.

P.S. I almost forgot. My birthday is May 22, 1980

3.gif

Welcome to DC, Dave!!
You'll love it here.

shayadave said:
I am 25, married with a 2 year old daughter and another one on the way. We all live in Oceanside Ca. and are a military family. I am active duty USMC (military Police) aboard Camp Pendleton.

Wow! Talk about conicedence! I am also married, 25, with a 2 year old (a boy) and a second one on the way (due dec 15th, how bout you?)
I have an aunt that just moved away from Temecula CA, her husband has just retired from the military.
Anyway, welcome to DC! We hope to see lots of you!

Welcom Dave, hope you get your wife to join us too.. We're a pretty happy group..We love this site, food, and each other..Glad you've joined us.

kadesma:)

Welcome Home Shayadave Grab a Cup of Joe and sit down when you have the Time and enjoy. Tell You Wife She is More Than Welcome as well, We believe The More The Merrier , So Get that Cup of Joe and join right in, Welcome Home !:chef:

Back
Top Bottom