I'm new here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pouncermom

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone. My name is Julie and I just found your site.
I hope to learn a lot from everyone and contribute where I can.
:)

Hi!

Hi pouncermom/Julie! I'm pretty new too. Don't answer if you think I am being nosy but how many kids do you have? I am 13 and from a family of 12 so I look out for large families. As you can guess from my user name I LOVE gymnastics. Well talk to you later!

Cameron

cartwheelmac said:
Hi pouncermom/Julie! I'm pretty new too. Don't answer if you think I am being nosy but how many kids do you have? I am 13 and from a family of 12 so I look out for large families. As you can guess from my user name I LOVE gymnastics. Well talk to you later!

Cameron

Hi Cameron. I have furry kids. I have a 10 month old golden retreiver, 3 cats ranging from 7 to 11, lots of fish (okay, so they aren't so furry), and that is it.

Just got married 2 months ago, so we will be trying to have kids soon.

Wow, there are 12 of you? That is great. My mom came from a family of 9 kids.

You like to cook? You have a special dish you like to make?

Talk to you soon.

Hi, Julie! Welcome to DC!!!! You'll love it here...lots of caring, wonderful people "live" here!

Well there are 10 kids the extra two are my parents. We also have 10 pets. 2 kitties and 8 fish. Congradulations on your wedding! My favorite dish to make would be anything baking, cause I make the bread dough. So pizza dough, biscuits are all my job. My older brother makes waffles, and pancakes. I also like to make lunch and help with dinner. Some things that might help is cooking shows on TV. We watch a lot of those.

Cameron

Hi welcome to our little (growing everyday) family!

I'm glad you're here!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom