I'm new here....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kellie

Assistant Cook
Good afternoon everyone,

I'm new here and am looking forward to meeting all of you and exploring this amazing site.

I have been married to my wonderful guy for the last 31 years, the proverbial high school sweethearts. :) No children here.We both work full time so try to enjoy our time together as much as we can.

We enjoy cooking, motorcycling and many other things. I am an avid cookbook collector and really try to curb those urges when I see cookbooks.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and thanks for having me here. :)

Welcome aboard!!! I kinda come and go. Disappear then come back and Im always at home. Some reason they always remember me. You'll like it here. Great bunch of peoples!!!

Hi, Kellie! Welcome to DC. You will have lots of fun here. Nice to see you are also a collector of cookbooks. There are plenty of us who have the same addiction. We all try to curb our desire to add to our growing stacks, but somehow are never successful.

This is a wonderful site, filled with fun, kind, loving members. When you ask questions, you will get multiple and immediate answers. And don't think any question is stupid or silly. The only stupid or silly ones are the ones you don't ask.

So dive on in. It's great here!

Welcome Kellie, this is a very nice site and we all learn, and love the people here. :)

Last edited:
A very warm welcome. This is a lovely ( and addictive) place to be:)

Thanks so much for the nice welcome.

I don't have a lot of extra time to post too much but this is my favorite type of place to post. Cooking, cookbooks, gadgets....what more could a person want!! :mrgreen:

Okay, off to explore a bit. Have a great evening all.

Welcome Kellie. I'm also a cookbook collector and was so excited to find this place.

You'll love it here!

Back
Top Bottom