Introductions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WolfendenP

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone,

My name is Patricia, I live just outside Glasgow. I am a mother of 4 and enjoy cooking. I hope this will me an interesting forum, where we can ask questions and share ideas.

God bless,

Patricia

Cooking with my son

Hello, my name is Ken and during these troubled times, I'm spending more time with my son in the kitchen cooking, grilling, and discovering new meal ideas. I am from Los Angeles and looking forward to share cooking recipes with everyone.

thanks

Welcome to both of you, Patricia in Scotland and Ken in California!
taxlady and I are both from Canada, Quebec, Montreal areas.

Welcome to both of you. There are people on this site who are just learning to boil water, and people who are so very knowledgeable, they could teach gourmet cooking classes, and everything in between. Also, this is truly an international place with members from differing countries. As such, we share recipes from many parts of the world.

Ask any questions, and share what you have. We look forward to dicussing cooking with you.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Howdy
I’m from Australia I was searching for recipes for Christmas pudding the old Aussie traditional fruit puddings , and a came across this site .
Looks like a friendly site and even has a game or two to play in between cooking ����
I live in south Aust bed here most of my life since moving
from New South Wales some 500 l away in early 1970’s

Trying to find my way around ..where do I find forum support? for anything I’m not sure about
Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom