Irish girl loves Indian food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rozz

Senior Cook
Hi all! I'm an Irish American who has recently started cooking Indian food. I'm surprisingly not terrible at it. Yepp, that's pretty much it. Glad to be here! :)

Well, today I made a chicken vindaloo, mango lassi, naan, date kheer and a few shortcut-type things (carmelized onion puree, ginger puree, garlic puree, that sort of thing).

Well, I had a half day. Might as well work my way through a 10 lb. bag of onions, right?

Indian guy loves indian food too!
also, while not from NE, I was sad to see the result of the game...my condolences.

There was a game?

432323_10151263393585078_220779885077_23282071_527979935_n.jpg

Once a month or so I spend an afternoon preparing an Indian feast. Love the Vindaloo & the Madras. There was a forum about how to's on Basmatti. Any special tricks you use for fluffy Indian rice?

Once a month or so I spend an afternoon preparing an Indian feast. Love the Vindaloo & the Madras. There was a forum about how to's on Basmatti. Any special tricks you use for fluffy Indian rice?

I make a rice dish that goes with darn near everything. Has split peas in it. As for normal fluffy rice, I must confess to being a lazybutt and having a rice cooker (don't hit me!).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom