ISO help for Bullfrog Bud Marquis Ride, Feast and Appreciation Ceremony

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lil Bit

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone. I found this forum while searching for some recipe's for a Ceremony that will be held for Robert Marquis, one of the two men that was the first to reach and help the victims of the Eastern Flight 401 that crashed in the Everglades 35 years ago this month. I am hoping to be able to find some good southern downhome cooking that we can use for this event and help feed the Airboaters that are hosting it and the survivors and family members and the family's of the ones that did not make it.

Thanks for having me! :)

Thanks Bilby, I am doing the research early enough. The event isn't until Dec. 29, so hopefully I can find some good stuff by then. :)

Thank's Guy's

Welcome to DC Lil Bit!! I'm sure someone will be along soon with some recipe ideas for you.

I just wanted to drop in and say thank you for having this wonderful site, it was helpful in the success of the Bullfrog Bud Marquis Ride, Feast and Appreciation Ceremony.

I was trying to leave the link to the Southern Airboat forum so you can read up on the event if you would like, but it is not going to let me. So, if you are interested in reading up on the event, please go to Southern Airboat dot com and find the Eastern Airlines Flight 401 Crash Thread. As you can see it was a huge success. :)

Again, thank you for having such a great site!

Hmmm, well you posted weeks ago - are you still looking for ideas?

If so, how many people are you cooking for? Are you serving buffet style? Did/do you have anything at all in mind, like say, BBQ and sides to go with it, or fried chicken and sides? A stew or chili or jambalaya?

Lee

Hmmm, well you posted weeks ago - are you still looking for ideas?

If so, how many people are you cooking for? Are you serving buffet style? Did/do you have anything at all in mind, like say, BBQ and sides to go with it, or fried chicken and sides? A stew or chili or jambalaya?

Lee

Hi Lee, we had the ride on Dec. 29, 2007 already, it was a big hit. I just wanted to say thank you to you guys for having such a great site. Some of the cooks for the event were able to use some of the ideas and techniques from your site to tweak their own skills and recipes and everything was a success. :)

Thanks and have good day!

Back
Top Bottom