It's a Girl!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats Broosky. I know how excited you are. When My baby Virginia was born I think I held her once when my dad was at the hospital visiting. Another reason to thank The Man upstairs for life. I'm happy for you.

Congrats, Brooksy!!

Remember that one of the many joys of grandparenting is you get to spoil them rotten and then turn the little darlings back over to the parents to do the de-programming.

CONGRATULATIONS, BROOKSY!!!!!
10.gif

welcome to the world, little Skye! (such a pretty name)
the best to you and your family. :D

BTW, what a great name! :D My 10 month old niece is named Sky (slightly different spelling). I posted a picture of her around here somewhere a month or two ago.

Thank you all sooooooo much my true international friends. Your well wishes are most gratefully received with an open heart.

Little Skye is a beautiful gift to us all, and a copy of her Mum, wind and all.

We have been extremely busy and I am truly sorry I have got back to you all earlier.

We have a big day tomorrow with one set of Great GP's and familycoming up and everything basically upside down. It is a great relief to hbe away from the hospital, but Susie & I are expecting a phone call later tonight. Past experience tell us so. :LOL:

I have to agree with all that has been said & it is true that as soon as she is big enough to sit in a booster seat she will be aloft in the little 'Plastic Fantastic' (our plane) to live her name.

As a new Grandparent, I accept all new responsibilities without evasion equivocation or mental reservation of any kind. I share the nervousness that all who have trodden this path before me, but as with all, we have the experience of our own kids to light the way.

God is great, life is beautiful, and new life is even better.

You're a good mob, and I acknowledge you all.

On behalf of our entire family I thank you from the bottom of my heart, you great, great people from all over the World.

YOU BEAUTY

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom