jerryk - cooking club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jerryk

Assistant Cook
I am a new member as of today.....
I have a cooking club with a little under 100 members. Both men and women. It is going into it's 14 year. We have had international nights (a different country every year. With the foods of that country.), cocktail parties, covered dish party, where everyone had to prepare there favorite dish. Those were our events. Are general meetings were on a tuesday morning,once a month. We had different chefs demonstrating there favorite dishes, and people from all walks of the cooking world.

I joined this web page to try to get a fresh look. With ideas
from your members for interesting discussions , input and whatever you would recommendto make our general meetings exciting and interesting. .. It's a tall order, but after 13 years i am running out of ideas to keep this club going. Thank you

Welcome! You are in the right place. There are so many good minds and chefs in this forum (I am not one of them...) it is amazing!

Thanks big daddy for your quick reply
luv the unknown quote. I will use it at my november meeting

Welcome! You are in the right place. There are so many good minds and chefs in this forum (I am not one of them...) it is amazing!
HI NYNEER.... THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY!!!!
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM ALL THE GOOD MINDS AND CHEFS.
I DID NOT MENTION IN MY LAST QUOTE. THAT WE ARE BASED IN FLORIDA. WE ARE MOSTLY YOUNG SENIORS !!!!!:cool:

Hi Jerry and welcome. Which community? My grandparents are in Palm Chase.

CLOSE BY... ABERDEEN

I AM VERY FOND OF MASS. I USED TO GO TO REVERE BEACH EVERY SUMMER. MOST OF OF FAMILY LIVED ALL AROUND MASS. I'M GOING BACK MANY MANY YEARS:cool:

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom