just joined!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

justpiano

Assistant Cook
I used to cook a lot, but haven't for years and am mainly seeking advice and feedback on indian cooking. I just made a chicken curry from a homemade recipe from southern India, and will share the recipe and experience at my blog as soon as I'm allowed to post links.

Looking forward to looking around and reading about everyone's experiences.

-andrew

Last edited:
Hi justpiano - in the meantime you could post the recipe here under the Ethnic forum. I'm assuming it's your copyrighted recipe so just make that clear when you post it. I really haven't cooked a great deal of Indian food to speak of. I remember preparing an entire meal with a girlfriend a few years back from different cookbooks and recipes we found and it was wonderful!!!!!

Hope to see you around the boards sharing your experiences where you can.

I make a chicken curry but it probably has more of a Thai influence as it has tomatoes, sweet potatoes, grilled pineapple, and cilantro in it served over spiced rice.

Hi Andrew, welcome to DC! The diversity of members' background and cuisines makes it a good bet that you will find what you are looking for.

Bienvenue, justpianoandrew. I have zero advice/expertise to offer, but I welcome your input and invite you to peruse posts by Yakuta, one of our resident Indian cookery experts here.

Back
Top Bottom