Kia Ora

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NZDoug

Cook
Giday from French Bay, on the shores of the Mighty Manukau Harbour, in Waitakere City, New Zealand.
NZDoug here, Im a commercial photographer.
My wife, Glenda, and I have a 3 yr old Standard Schnauzer dog, Igor, and one 12 yr old taby cat named Spode, as our furry children.
One thing we all have in common is we all love to eat.
Im self unemployed so I do the majority of the cooking and want to improve my skills.
My eating skills are finely honed.
Thats all, folks!
Check out my website at http://www.foto.co.nz:smile:

Haere Mai Doug, from another Kiwi!
You will love it here, great site and wonderful people.

So once again, but this time in English..welcome!!:)

THX!!! everyone for the warm welcome!:) For what its worth, Im originally A CDN from Trona(Toronto) and lived in Rio for a cupla years so Im a CDN Kiwi Carioca.:dizzy: Hey, Lynan, whats for din?:whistling

Better late than never, welcome to DC Doug. I am south of the city, Bombay way. Good to see you here, hope you enjoy as we do.

NZDoug said:
THX!!! everyone for the warm welcome!:) For what its worth, Im originally A CDN from Trona(Toronto) and lived in Rio for a cupla years so Im a CDN Kiwi Carioca.:dizzy: Hey, Lynan, whats for din?:whistling

Bienvenue, Doug. Isn't it all lamb, all the time, where you Kiwis live? I've heard that sheep outnumber the humans in NZ.

BTW, I met some charming NZ-ers at a BBQ contest in Memphis, Tennessee some years ago. I don't care for lobster, but the way they cooked it was very nice.

True Mudbug, the peeps are outnumbered 20 to one by the sheep. And true it is my favourite meat for one.

Ellen said:
Better late than never, welcome to DC Doug. I am south of the city, Bombay way. Good to see you here, hope you enjoy as we do.
Pleaed to meet you.
Im headed past your area for the Queens funeral Monday and will check out the hangi recipes.:)

mudbug said:
Bienvenue, Doug. Isn't it all lamb, all the time, where you Kiwis live? I've heard that sheep outnumber the humans in NZ.

BTW, I met some charming NZ-ers at a BBQ contest in Memphis, Tennessee some years ago. I don't care for lobster, but the way they cooked it was very nice.
Hi Mudbug,
I will only eat lamb when I dont know what it is, cause theyre so darn cute.....
re::) Sheep population, As we say in NZ, 40 million sheep cant be wrong!
Re: lobster, they got crayfish with no claws here.
Being originally a CDN, I like surf and turf "Down East Hommard the lobster" lobsters from NB with moose meat, paludes (clams), and blueberries with cream....YAAAAAA!

Ahhhhh, you are off to the Queen's funeral Doug??
Beware, the roads will be diabolical...well, more than usual!:)
And, you may have to wait a day or two if her successor is not named.:rolleyes:
I am looking forward to seeing some magnificent Waka's on the mighty river, that will be a sight. She was a well loved Dame, and sadly missed.

Dinner last night?? Ummm...I stopped in a Micky Dee's and regretted it the minute I had the last mouthful.
As usual!:ermm: :( :)

Back
Top Bottom