Knock, Knock, may I come in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LeftoverQueen

Assistant Cook
I just stumbled on to this forum and am delighted to be here. I selected "LeftoverQueen" as my user name because cooking for two often leads to leftovers and that's where I love to become creative. Lucky for me that my husband and I love leftovers...that extra baked potato becomes tomorrow's gourmet lunch and the leftover grilled chicken breast or flank steak becomes stirfry or chicken fried rice for dinner. :chef:

We live in the country and have three low water bridges that can flood during the rainy season or iced in the winter so our pantry must be well stocked. I love to cook and bake as well as quilt. I raise a few laying hens and silkies (lap chickens) and haven't bought or used a store egg since 1996!

Thank you for letting me join your group. I hope to learn and share in the days to come.

Quick...lay the red carpet for the arrival of the Queen!

You're very welcome; this is a lovely Forum, so friendly, caring and helpful.

Welcome, LeftoverQueen. I live in a similar area as you, but in the far western part of Kentucky. Many's the time when the "bottoms" have flooded and made it impossible to get out of our area. I understand what you say.

Glad you stumbled upon us. We're happy to have you. Come on in and meet lots of great new friends.

Welcome Leftover Queen this is a fun place with fun people and great food ideas..You'll never run out of new things to try for dinner here:LOL:
kadesma:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom