Let me Introduce myself.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FoodieFanatic

Senior Cook
...Good Afternoon, everyone!
Signed on as FoodieFancier, which seemed most appropriate. Love to cook more than I like to eat. So, those lucky ones who live with me and around me, indulge in wonderful, tasty, adventures! Been cooking since I was 4, so that is well over 50+ years of experience. With a lovely garden, I have the benefit of fresh, organic, produce at my fingertips. Nothing better than popping the back door open and snipping fresh herbs. Love this time of year, although I start to get the itch to make comfort meals when August rolls around. Fall is my favorite time of year. We live near farms and orchards so the fall harvest is a great time of year for me. Looking forward to meeting all of you and participating in the forums. :chef:

sign0016.gif
You will find a wealth of experience here and am sure you will enjoy discovering enjoyable recipe ideas.

The one with the better weather LOL...yes, the weird one. We haven't had any measurable rain in months and months. So, contrary to what the 'news' reporters say, that it 'rains in Portland all the time', it doesn't. In fact, we have more people moving here from Florida and California because of the weather.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom