LOVE cooking, just starting to get good (I hope)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tntsmom

Assistant Cook
:chef: Hi, I'm a mom of two toddlers, and my poor husband had made his peace with my specialty dish, shaken bake chicken, mashed potatoes and creamed corn....and kraft dinner. BUT we both need to watch what we eat now, so am trying to do more real food, less processed and alot more variety.

This site will be a huge help I'm sure, and am looking so forward to learning how to make my own Lemon pepper, and such.....

Looking forward to talking to you in future discussions.

welcome. ask and someone will reply,( probably 20 will reply.) with all kinds of ideas to choose from.

Welcome!
You've stumbled onto a wonderful group of folks, tntsmom!
When the kids are napping, make a cup of tea, have a seat and ask as many questions as you'd like - there's always someone here!

Are there any particular dishes you'd like to learn?

Thanx for the warm welcome! Greatly appreciated. In reply to J Kath, I want to learn more grain/bean/legume dishes, stirfry's, I love seafood. It will have to be healthy. I love hollindaise sauce, and butter, lots of butter, but know I have to learn better healthier ways. My kids are quickly following in my foot steps.so I know I have to nip that in the bud. Even though we live in the cold Canadian West coast, we REALLY don't need all that fat. Thanx again for the warm welcome, will keep reading.....and am looking forward to learning so much more!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom