Luca Lazzari

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Friends, here I am!
Thanks for your concern, I'm really under pressure, from earthquakes, relatives' illnesses, being unemployed and trying to find a way out in the worst period since I was born.
But aside from these lesser troubles, everything is going well :blink:

Because I'm a tough piece of meat, never surrender, and hope God is on my side (well, He's keeping me alive, so it's up to me to make something useful of this precious gift, I suppose...).

A big hug to everyone and thanks again for your enduring support and concern

Ciao :)

Last edited:
Luca, glad to hear from you! You have been in my thoughts and prayers a lot.

Those sure aren't "lesser troubles" but it is good to see that you can think of it that way and be grateful for being here to fight them off.

Check in when you can, but just know you are loved here by many.

Wow, Luca, a lot of stuff going on. Sure hope for better times ahead for you!

it's so sad when special friends are hurting...wishing you and your family better times ahead, luca. we love you and your indomitable italian spirit, luca, and always wish you well.... :)

Buon Giorno Luca,

Let´s look on the bright side, with all your enthusiam and sense of humor, you are also an extraordinairely talented writer and translator, and can cook too !

Hoping that a new door shall open and bring all the best to you and yours.

Ciao,
Sempre,
Margi.

Hi Luca,
I hope you know how much you are thought of here at DC. You are one of our loved family members and are in our daily thoughts. Take care and come log in when you have a spare minute.
kades

Hi Luca,

Glad you dropped in to let us know that you are still around. Sometimes dropping in is the best medicine when faced with so many difficulties. My thoughts are with you and want you to remember, that this too shall pass and there are loads of folks here who can empathize with the challenges you are facing. And, they are pretty good listeners, too!

Last edited:
Friends, here I am!
Thanks for your concern, I'm really under pressure, from earthquakes, relatives' illnesses, being unemployed and trying to find a way out in the worst period since I was born.
But aside from these lesser troubles, everything is going well :blink:

Because I'm a tough piece of meat, never surrender, and hope God is on my side (well, He's keeping me alive, so it's up to me to make something useful of this precious gift, I suppose...).

A big hug to everyone and thanks again for your enduring support and concern

Ciao :)
Luca mate you forgot to add Spain 4 Italy 0;)keep your chin up:)

THANKS friends!
It looks like I've got a huge fan club here :LOL:
Seriously, thanks a lot everyone.

PS Bolas, they were all juventini, so I didn't care so much :mrgreen:

luca,
bolas, harry, tattrat and i have set up an allied relief mission to help you in your time of need.

shipments of blonde wigs, feather boas, and size 14 shoes should be air dropped in to your location very soon.

we all pitched in from our own closets, so it's all quality stuff.

luca,
bolas, harry, tattrat and i have set up an allied relief mission to help you in your time of need.

shipments of blonde wigs, feather boas, and size 14 shoes should be air dropped in to your location very soon.

"proper" knickers too,we all know how a thong can chafe in a warm climate don't we boys;)?!

luca,

Can't wait!!! Even if I'm quitting with blonde wigs, going for some beautiful red, curly one...

Luca;

As you said, you are made from stern stuff. And as you believe in the same supreme being that I do, then you know that all challenges in life are a blessing, that they teach us to grow beyond what we are, and to make us better. There is a plan, and that is to teach us to be the best we can be. You are in my prayers. Count on your belief, and those you trust and love to get you through this. We all go through periods that seem almost overwhelming. And then we get through them, and look back to see what we learned from them.

I don't need to worry for you. You are a survivor, like me, and a whole lot of others around here.

Oh, and I'm turning on my most powerful fan, to blow some great Lake Superior air you way. I'd send water, except that I've made a pact with myself to horde the big lake all to myself. Ahhhhahahaha.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom