Magic Bullet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

twurtzbacher

Assistant Cook
I just bought the Magic Bullet again after I broke the first one due to user error. I really like the product and want to learn other recipes then what is in their recipe book. If I have any good ones I will post.

Thanks,:chef:

Ah... thank you!!! I always consider myself as one "in the know", could not handle not knowing what the magic bullet was! :LOL:

sattie said:
Ah... thank you!!! I always consider myself as one "in the know", could not handle not knowing what the magic bullet was! :LOL:

That's really too bad because I lied. That's not what it is. So you still don't know. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Andy M. said:
That's really too bad because I lied. That's not what it is. So you still don't know. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Wise guy eh???? Oh I am gonna owe you big!!! Honestly I have no clue... I guess if I was not so lazy, I would go google it or something... but Andy... I so trusted you! :LOL:

That was good, I am so gullable sometimes! :ohmy:

sat tie said:
Wise guy eh???? Oh I am gonna owe you big!!! Honestly I have no clue... I guess if I was not so lazy, I would go google it or something... but Andy... I so trusted you! :LOL:

That was good, I am so gullable sometimes! :ohmy:

Gotcha again!!! I was lying when I said I was I was lying. It is what I said it is. :-p :-p :-p

Andy M. said:
Gotcha again!!! I was lying when I said I was I was lying. It is what I said it is. :-p :-p :-p

I will never be able to trust you again!!!!!!!!! :mad: You are real good, I will have to watch out for you! But you know, it is folks like you that keep things fun and keep folks like me on my toes!!!! :blush:

Now you got me thinking... are u snookering me again?????? K, time to go do my own research!!! :LOL:

sattie, you're a good sport to go along with my kidding.

The Magic Bullet is just what I said. I don't know it it's any better than a regular blender or food processor.

Of course the sales pitch is very convincing. I'm always a little sceptical of those TV infomercials.

Andy M. said:
sattie, you're a good sport to go along with my kidding.

The Magic Bullet is just what I said. I don't know it it's any better than a regular blender or food processor.

Of course the sales pitch is very convincing. I'm always a little sceptical of those TV infomercials.

Oh yea, I have watched many of them and was convinced I could not live without what ever product they were pushing at 4am.... the only thing I have ever bought worth while was my food saver..... other than that, I have resisted the temptations.

Andy, just so you know, I give as good as I get... so don't be surprised later on down the road that I get ya back! :huh: I am sure you will be a good sport as well!!!! :-p

Back
Top Bottom