"Merry Christmas"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roger

Assistant Cook
Fisrt post here, Just found this sight and signed up.
It's Christmas morning and I'm up before anybody else in the house. Getting the smoker fired up and getting the turkey ready to put in. Should be ready around noon and again "Merry Christmas" to all.

Merry Christmas, Robert. Finding DC on Christmas must mean something special. :LOL:

Whew, it's been a busy day, up early, puttin' the turkey and the pork butts on the smoker. Sorry I haven't got back to all of ya'll. Glad to be here, I love to smoke, we just finished dinner and if I do say so myself it turned out pretty good. I'll get back to ya'll later, Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Roger and all DC Forum Members. Family just left. We had a wonderful day. It was great preparing and sharing with family. Baked: Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookies, Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies and Cantuccini the recipe furnished me by urmaniac 13 from Rome Italy. Made Baked Lasanga,romaine salad with olives,cheese,artichokes etc. EVOO &vinegar,spices dressing,homemade bread and MORE.

Welcome to DC Roger. I'm a relative newbie myself and am lovin' it. Everyone is so nice and helpful here!

Back
Top Bottom