My Intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emmalouise

Assistant Cook
Hi all, my names Emma and i'm currently 16.

I dropped out of school midway through year 11, i was completing my certificate 3 in Hospitality. I have enjoyed cooking since I was little, but I really want to take it further and go to tafe' to fully complete my certs.

I also wouldnt mind doing a cake decorating course, just have to find the spare $$$ to get me through to the courses.

I enjoy cooking sweet things like, slices, cakes, cookies. anything along those lines :)

Just thought i'd introduce myself to you guys, thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
emmalouise, there are some awesome bakers and cooks here at DC, a bit intimidating, but my rule is to feel free to ask questions and share any knowledge you have. Welcome!

Good morning from North Wales, I am 60yrs old and left school and home at 15 yrs, life was as hard then as it is now, when I employed people I wanted passion,work ethic and the ability to take advice from older and more experienced people, get your certificates and take a job washing dishes in a good kitchen, the 3 L's look, listen and learn, you have made the first good step comming here:)

Yeah, it's hard to find a job, specially when you have dropped out and haven't really fully completed something. So advice on how to do things and where to start is really good to know. so thank you for that :)

I do a lot of home cooking, but mostly things I have cooked before. I really want to start doing things that are a challenge to me, and not so simple.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom