My intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crotongal

Assistant Cook
I am a homeschooling, military wife who has three kids but it is the youngest that causes me to cook even more now than I used to do. I have always had an interest in cooking and started cooking and baking in elementary school. I knew I had found the perfect mate for me when it turned out that my future husband despised mayonnaise as much as I do but did love to eat well and to cook. Over the years, how much we cooked has varied= always much more than I understand is common now, but in the last year, I have had to take cooking to a whole new level when my youngest turned out to have a serious allergy to citric acid and hence many foods we used to eat are off limits. I have two and a half years till I am retired from homeschooling at which point, I will be free again to cook with tomatoes and many other foods. I will also have lots of time to experiment with cooking and baking as well as a big hurdle to learn how to make so much less food. My dh will retire from the military at the same time or earlier and hopefully his civilian job will allow more time at home. As I have less one on one teaching to do with my homeschooler as she is in high school, I am transitioning to life after that and that includes taking more time in my hobbies which include cooking and baking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom