New!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thrintone

Assistant Cook
Hello,

My name is Katherine. I currently work as a cook in a private school. Basically I'm a lunch lady, but we make nearly everything from scratch and I love it. I live in Salt Lake City and I'm a single mom to twin 3 year old boys.

I'm excited to talk food. My friends and family are tired of it. :)

Welcome!! I know just what you mean on everyone being tired of hearing "Oooo I just found this awsome chicken recipe!!" Their answer was always "if you are not going to make it for me then I don't want to hear about it!" :rolleyes:

And wow, a single mother of twin 3yr old BOYS!!?? You deserve an award!! I thought it was a challenge when I am alone for months at a time with ONE 2 yr old girl!!...Yeah you definately get my vote! ;):)

Kind of a long welcome huh! :ROFLMAO: Sorry!

Hi Thrintone - we met earlier over on the masa thread. Sounds like you have a busy busy life! Your job sounds like fun...hope you enjoy DC. It is not only a great place to ask questions and get thoughtful answers, it is a place of deep and sincere friendship. You came to a good place. Stick around and share some of your cooking tips with us.

Hi, Katherine. Welcome to DC. Well, you certainly have your hands full with twins and...boys.

You've come to the right place to talk and learn about food, plus you will discover a wonderful family as well.

We're glad you've found us.,

Hello,

My name is Katherine. I currently work as a cook in a private school. Basically I'm a lunch lady, but we make nearly everything from scratch and I love it. I live in Salt Lake City and I'm a single mom to twin 3 year old boys.

Welcome to another busy mom! Lots of great information and really nice people here. Your friends and family will be jealous in no time! :ROFLMAO:

Hello,

Welcome Katherine,
come talk all you want we love to talk food and lend a hand. It's so much fun to meet new members and hear all about them and share recipes and ideas.
kadesma:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom