New Brit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

squirt

Assistant Cook
Hi I am new to the forum. I live in Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, England.
;) I was born in the Potteries (Stoke on Trent) where there was not much to do except cook or make the plates to serve it on. I have three cats, 2 dogs and my partner Kenty.

:ermm: I have no formal training except for Mrs Beeton & Larousse but I have had some very good role models over the years especially my cousin Sandra and my friend Anona Bloor who excel in the cooking field.

:mad: At present I am trying to instil into friends and family how much easier it is to cook meals from basic ingredients rather than nuke a salt and fat enriched tray meal from the supermarket or call into a Macdonalds. This is hard work as we live in a world of convenience and cooking seems to be a lost skill.

:chef: I am also trying to write a book on how cooking used to be done and how it is done today with modern gadgets - so far it is barely a leaflet!
I love hearing what others who cook like to do I have watched this forum for a while and I think everyone is great!

Hi and welcome. It's nice to have you with us. There are great recipes and wonderful members who will help you with any questions you may have. :)

Is it me or do we have a record number of new members???? Hey, welcome to you, I know you will love it here!!!

hi sattie.. jjm012 loves chihuahua and your profile makes me laugh.. jjm012 wants to learn more about it..

-jjm012

Back
Top Bottom