New from CO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrsdove

Senior Cook
Hi! New here. My hubby, mr_dove, frequents here and I thought it looked great. He is the cooker in the family and I am the baker. Love to bake! I hope to get to know people and have a great time!

I live in Denver, I have 2 wonderful boys (3 years and 3 months) and I am a paralegal. I bake just because I love it so much!

Welcome to DC mrs_dove. I'm sure you'll love it here!!
16.gif

Welcome to DC Mrsdove!!!! A paralegal? I work in a law firm and work with many paralegals. :) Hmmmm can I take out my frustrations on you when I get upset with our paralegals? Just teasing, I guess. :) You have joined a great bunch of people and all will do everything in their power to help you enjoy yourself here. Hope you have some good (and easy) recipes, I love to cook but am not good at creating new recipes. Shhhhhh don't tell anyone I told you I can't good, I have them fooled so far. :ROFLMAO:

Hello Mrs Dove. I used to live in the Denver area. It really is a special place, isn't it? Baking can be a bit tricky because of the altitude.

Pam

Thanks everyone! This looks like it is going to be a great place! It took me 2 years to get the high altitude thing down, but I must say that this last year has been filled with wonderfully fattening foods at my house!

I would say I love to bake cookies best. Especially chocolate chip cookies, though I have a couple of other recipes that are starting to become my favorites. One being my cinnamon rolls but my rearend doesn't need them!

Haha - icymist, take out your frustrations on me, I'll just do what I do when the attorneys start to be dorks - just think of how happy I am that I don't belong to their group. There is a reason lawyer jokes are the way they are!

I look forward to being around a while!

Welcome aboard mrsdove..
Denver is such an interesting City..Great Museum there..My Aunt lived there for years. I was born in Trinidad but grew up in San Diego Ca. and matured all over the UsA. LOL DH was a carrear Military Man.

Last edited:
Welcome...Hope you will enjoy the people, recipes the fun...Glad to have you here...

kadesma :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom