New from WA State

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LeeAnn

Senior Cook
Hello everyone! My name is LeeAnn, I live in E. Washington state, it's cold here right now and we are waiting for more snow. I have 3 little girls and am a stay at home Mom. I found out about this site from a friend - pdswife1 - can't wait to learn more about lots of things. I love recipes! :D

Welcome LeeAnn!!!! Hope you have some good warm food for comfort!!! I'm still waiting to make pintos and cornbread - but we haven't had our first cold day yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi LeeAnn! Happy you found us!
lmkbubblfsh.gif

Hi LeeAnn!

I'm glad you made it here.
It's a great place filled with great chats.. great recipes and mostly
GREAT PEOPLE!

( I guess this gives us another reason to stay on line ALL day!!) :D :D

Thanks everyone! I didn't expect such a great response so quickly, what a nice surprise! Obviously a great group of people, you were very right Trish (pdswife1)! :D

I've know LeeAnn for about four or five years now.!! She's wonderful and hard working and creative and one of the best mommies that I've ever met!
We belonged to a cooking ring here in the Seattle area.
The ring is still going but.. there are very few of us now and we are not very
active at all. I am so glad
I found this place. It's really taken the place of the old group.!!!
I love it. I"m sure she'll love it here too!
Thanks again for being so welcoming.

Trish

Buckytom took the words right out of my mouth ;)

I am glad you found us and I am sure you will love it here!

Welcome LeAnn, I am just south of you in Eugene. I have been waiting for snow for a month, all we get is cold and snow in the little hills surrounding me.

A big welcome to you from me..
Norg. be careful hat you wish for..we in Ca. just might send you some snow! All 21' of it.LOL
Marge ( and Dove)

Dove said:
A big welcome to you from me..
Norg. be careful hat you wish for..we in Ca. just might send you some snow! All 21' of it.LOL
Marge ( and Dove)
+

I would gladly take it, Dove, still cold, 29 this am, and snow only in the foothills I can see.

Thanks again for all the welcomes! :D I've been away for a bit, my dad died this past weekend and it has brought out the ugliness in some of the people around us. Not fun! But, I'm not letting it bother me much and I will try to get back here and read about all the different fun things on this site. I can't wait but I think I will become addicted to reading and posting! :D

Ya know you've got my prayers and love LeeAnn...

I'm here if you need me, just like always :D :D

I'm so sorry LeeAnn - and you are so right about situations like this bringing out the ugly in people. I'm so sorry for your loss. We're all closer here than you think so if you need to spout we're here to listen!

{{{{LeeAnn}}}}

Back
Top Bottom