New Guy Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

donsabi

Assistant Cook
I have always like to cook. When I retired I left the southeast PA area and moved south. Unable to find many of the dishes I previously enjoyed I was forced to expand my cooking to baking. I have been baking breads and rolls for about three years now. I try to keep learning new things and experimenting. I am glad I found this forum and people who share the passion of cooking.

Don

Hi Don! You will find an eclectic mix of recipes here. DCers are very friendly and want to share their culinary experiences, failures, and frustrations. Preparing food is an expression of love. DCers are not only there for you when you have a culinary question, but also when tragedy strikes or you experience good fortune. Welcome to the DC family.

Gee Harry, you make it sound like England is known for lousy weather! :LOL:
it is addie,but if it wasn't for the weather we'd have nothing to talk about:ROFLMAO:!
it's crazeeeeee over here this year.hosepipe ban in the south due to drought,flooding up north,we had snow where i live about 2 weeks ago,bolas had frost & it's been been pushing 80f for the past week.......about 10 degrees above average for this time of year.....work that one out:wacko:!!
still,thanks to engelbert humperdink giving the worst performance of his life singing the worst song ever for the uk in the eurovision song contest at the weekend we may have a break from weather talk(and the queens jubilee) for at least 30 secs:LOL:!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom